Our IPO services primarily consist of drafting the S-1 and F-pages, preparation of quarterly financial statements, and responding to SEC comments. More specifically, we can:
- Draft public company financial statements and footnotes to be included in a Form S-1.
- Draft MD&A including the results of operations, key metrics, opportunities and challenges, liquidity, quarterly results, and critical accounting policies including cheap stock.
- Draft all other financial sections of S-1 including the summary (Box) data, selected data, use of proceeds, capitalization, and dilution.
- Assist with preparation of S-1 and F-page tie-out binder.
- Assist with quarterization of annual financial information.
- Draft SAS 100 compliant quarterly financials.
- Develop IPO roadmap and project plan.
- Assist with the SEC comment letter responses.
- Assist with technical accounting and audit support in advance of, during, and following the IPO.
- Assist with technical accounting and SEC reporting in quarters following IPO.